Our Children's Ministries are led by Lynne Peterson, a former Lee County school teacher who loves kids and knows how to reach them! Lynne and her volunteers are all highly qualified, and also background checked to ensure that every child is loved, taught the Word, and safe!
- Chidren's Sunday School, 9:30am
- Children's Church, 10:45am
- UPSIDEDOWN TOWN, elementary children's once-a-month program - 1st Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm
men & women
Both our men's and women's groups have Bible studies and special events that empower each individual to be who God created them to be. Indepth lessons, video series, discussion groups, and annual retreats, are just a few of the times we carve out to draw closer to God and each other.
From the youngest to the oldest, we have a special sunday school class for all ages. Thought provoking, deep teaching from the Bible and question & answer time, make our classes a great help in going deeper with God! All classes begin at 9:30am each Sunday morning!
Our youth group is called Salt Life, as they desire to be salt in a tasteless world! Simon Ladaa, leads this great group, where God's word is taught, and the fun never stops! Go Deeper for more!
Below, are special events put on throughout the year. Each is unique
with a specific purpose all it's own. Mark your calendars for each one,
and don't miss out on what the Lord is doing through north shore!
- MISSION'S EMPHASIS MONTH, FEBRUARY
- THE PASSION EXPERIENCE, OUTDOOR DRAMA PASSION PLAY
- HOMECOMING WEEKEND, PRAYER WALK, CONCERT, MEAL
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL, SUMMER
- KINGS KIDZ FAMILY DAY, FALL
- HARVEST FEST, SAFE HALLOWEEN FUN
- CHRISTMAS EVE CANDLELITE SERVICE